Trang holds LLB degree from the National University of Ho Chi Minh City in 2009 and is member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City. Trang started her career in a leading law firm in foreign investment consultancy and practiced there for 03 years before joining Phuoc & Partners in 2014.
With more than 07 years’ experience working in professional law firms, Trang has had the great opportunity to serve multinational and local corporate clients, whereby Trang gained much valuable knowledge and practical experience in various legal fields including corporate, investment, commerce, real estate, labour & employment, tax and others. Trang successfully leads various complicated projects and business transactions where she gains the high appreciation and trust from Phuoc & Partners’ clients.
- Providing legal due diligence reports for many large clients in IPO projects.
- Advising and supporting in establishing the types of enterprise among Vietnamese partners and foreign partners in multiple fields.
- Providing legal opinions/legal advices on complex legal issues, including M&A, real estate, hospital and investment.
- Reviewing, advising and amending cooperation agreements in implementation of BOT/BT projects.
- Advising and successfully implementing reorganization of a foreign invested company that is manufacturing home, office and school furniture in Vietnam.
- Advising and supporting a Thai invested company in development of a 753-hectare new urban project in Dong Nai Province.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), National University of Ho Chi Minh City, 2009.
- Lawyer Training Certificate, the Institute of Justice, 2012.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate, 2015.
Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Vietnamese and English.