Ms. Tram graduated from Ha Noi University of Law City in 2009. Before joining Phuoc & Partners in July 2013, she worked for a leading law firm in Ha Noi in litigation. In 2013, Tram became a member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
With valuable knowledge and many years of experience working in litigation at both the Arbitration Centre and Courts as well as providing legal consultancy relating to civil, commerce, debt collection and labour, Ms. Tram has successfully lead various complicated dispute settlement cases, in which she was highly appreciated by Phuoc & Partners’ clients.
- Representing clients in negotiation processes and litigation procedures at Arbitration Centre/the Courts in various legal capacities as a lawyer or authorized person;
- Providing legal opinions/legal advice on complex legal issues, including M&A, real estate, hospitals and investment; and
- Reviewing, advising and amending cooperation agreements in implementation of BOT/BT.
In addition, Ms. Tram has written several articles on various issues for the Saigon Economic Times magazine.
- Bachelor of Degree of Law from Ha Noi University of Law, 2009.
- Lawyer Training Certificate, the Institute of Justice, 2012.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate, 2012.
- Master Degree of Commercial law From Hanoi University of Law, 2012.
- Lawyer Certificate, 2013.
- Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Vietnamese and English.