Ms. Tram graduated from Ha Noi University of Law City in 2009. Before joining Phuoc & Partners in July 2013, she worked for a leading law firm in litigation field in Ha Noi. In 2013, Tram became a member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
With valuable knowledge and many years of experience working in litigation at both Arbitration Center and Courts as well as providing legal consultancy relating to civil, commerce, debt collection and labour, Ms. Tram has successfully lead various complicated cases of dispute settlement, where she highly appreciated from Phuoc & Partners’ clients.
- Representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at Arbitration Center/the Courts in various legal capacities as lawyer or authorized person;
- Providing legal opinions/legal advices on complex legal issues, including M&A, real estate, hospital and investment; and
- Reviewing, advising and amending cooperation agreements in implementation of BOT/BT.
In addition, Ms. Tram has written several articles on various issues to Saigon Economic Times magazine.
- Bachelor of Degree of Law from Ha Noi University of Law, 2009.
- Lawyer Training Certificate, the Institute of Justice, 2012.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate, 2012.
- Master Degree of Commercial law From Hanoi University of Law, 2012.
- Lawyer Certificate, 2013.
- Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Vietnamese and English.