Ms. Nguyen Kim Nhu graduated from the University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University, majoring in International Trade Law. Previously, she worked as an assistant of the Legal Department in a foreign leasing company.
Additionally, she has worked for VLT Lawyers in 2011, under the position name of Para-legal. She has been promoted to an Associate level position since 2014 and has worked in the Investment-Commercial department.
Throughout her career, Ms. Nhu has had strong experience handling many matters relating to various legal fields, including but not limited to Corporate Governance, Investment, Civil, Education, Agreement, etc.
In July 2016, VLT Lawyers was merged officially with Phuoc & Partners.
Specific related experience:
- Providing legal opinions/legal advises on resolving disputes among members of Board of Managements of a University.
- Providing legal opinions/legal advises on restructuring a container terminal.
- Providing legal opinions/legal advises on a BOT Contract.
- 2014 Lawyer Practicing Certificate
- 2010 Bachelor of Law Degree, University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University, major: International Trade Law
Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City