Ms. Nguyen Kim Nhu graduated from the University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University, majoring in International Trade Law. Previously, she worked as a Legal Department assistant in a foreign leasing company.
Additionally, she has worked for VLT Lawyers in 2011, in the position of Paralegal. She has been promoted to an Associate level position since 2014 and has worked in the Investment-Commercial department.
Throughout her career, Ms. Nhu has had strong experience handling many matters relating to various legal fields, including but not limited to Corporate Governance, Investment, Civil and Education.
In July 2016, VLT Lawyers was merged officially with Phuoc & Partners.
Specific related experience:
- Providing legal opinions/legal advice to resolve disputes among members of the Board of Managements of a University.
- Providing legal opinion/legal advice on restructuring a container terminal.
- Providing legal opinions/legal advice on a BOT Contract.
- 2014 Lawyer Practicing Certificate;
- 2010 Bachelor of Law Degree, University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University. Major: International Trade Law.
Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City