- After graduating from University of Economic and Law in Ho Chi Minh with International Commercial Law major, Thuy has started her passion to law by joining internship and working at law firm consulting intellectual property and enterprise. During the period of three years working here, Thuy was been assigned to join various cases in relation to consulting and litigation such as performing procedure of establishing foreign representative office in Vietnam, drafting international contracts in various fields, representing client in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the Court under authorized person.
- Especially Thuy also participated as “in-house counsel” for foreign companies in relation to handling copyright infringement acts of individual, organization.
- With expecting to become good and professional lawyer in the future, Thuy has joined P&P from August 2015.
- 2012: Bachelor Degree of Law from University of Economic and Law in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2013: Certificate of completing the lawyer training course in The Judicial Academy