Huu Tien graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2014. Before joining Phuoc & Partners, Huu Tien had worked at a number of law practicing organizations specializing in litigation, corporate and investment and real estate fields in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Phuoc Province. After joining Phuoc & Partners since April 2016, Mr. Tien has had the opportunity to participate in several teams of Phuoc & Partners’ professional lawyers in a variety of areas such as investment, labour, corporate, tax, litigation and debt collection.
With his knowledge and working experience, Mr. Tien has assisted many clients who are domestic and foreign individuals and businesses in many complicated cases and gained trust and appreciation from clients as well as from his colleagues.
- Representing clients in the negotiation process and participating in litigation;
- Implementing licensing and post-licensing procedures for clients;
- Providing clients with legal opinions/legal advice (whether orally, via email or in writing) regarding the issues covering many legal areas as required by clients; and
- Drafting, reviewing various agreements, contracts, letters, and other types of documents.
- Bachelor of Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2014.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate, 2019.