For almost 15 years, Phuoc & Partners has been one of Vietnam’s top law firms contributing its time and effort to the community, universities and vocational organizations in Vietnam. These examples illustrate some of Phuoc & Partners’ endeavours and initiatives throughout the year:
- Coordinating with other leading law firms in Vietnam in choosing and granting scholarships to students with excellent academic results from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law and Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law (under the GES program); providing soft and professional skills training during the scholarship term.
- Sponsoring a number of diligent students with good knowledge of English and academic results from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law to participate in annual Moot competitions held in Southeast Asian countries.
- Sponsoring events organized by the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City for the purpose of raising the role of lawyers in Vietnamese society.
- Many of Phuoc & Partners’ lawyers have been directly involved in teaching and providing training at the Justice Academy (under the Ministry of Justice) and VCCI to educate prospective lawyers and corporate representatives in Vietnam.
- Several students from Vietnam’s leading law schools and abroad have been welcomed to the offices of Phuoc & Partners in Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi and Da Nang to practice as legal profession trainees, providing vital experience as they continue on their career path toward becoming legal practitioners after graduation.
- Phuoc & Partners’ lawyers have been invited by some famous television stations in Vietnam for interviews on legal topics and have written numerous articles for local and foreign professional journals, providing in-depth legal analysis to the public.
- Phuoc & Partners’ lawyers directly contribute their expertise to the drafting of laws of the National Assembly, draft decrees and circulars of the Government and the ministries related to the business activities of enterprises.
- Many lawyers of Phuoc & Partners have been invited by the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City to participate in training and coaching on legal topics and business management skills for lawyer members of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City in the yearly legal training programs as required by the Law on Lawyers.