Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter is a legal article titled “Cumulative voting – A protective instrument for minority shareholders” written by our lawyer Mr. Tran Thanh Tung and Ms. Cao Thi Hoang Oanh. In this article, we raise some issues related to the benefits of the cumulative voting for minority shareholders in the joint-stock companies.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some remarkable regulations as follows:
- To establish the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise Development Fun.
- Tightening the business conditions of air transportation business and general air operation for the commercial purpose.
- High-value transactions with a level of VND300,000,000 upwards must be reported to the State Bank of Vietnam.
- E-transactions in the tax area.
- Granting the housing ownership certificates to foreign individuals in the area of Hanoi city.
Our Question and Answer section in the Part III will provide you with information on termination of labour contracts in case the company relocates its head-office.
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of news regulations is available for your further reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To read the entire Newsletter, please click on the DOWNLOAD below.