Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter introduces a legal article titled “State-owned enterprises in TPP negotiation: WTO – plus commitment?” written by Dr. Le Thi Anh Nguyet, issued in the Saigon Times on February 27th 2014. The article aims to establish the relationship between SOEs and state trading enterprises in the TPP Agreement, WTO and analyze some of the difficulties that SOEs of Vietnam have to be challenged.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some remarkable regulations as follows:
- Guidance on implementation of the Law on Residence
- Conditions for shipping services business
- Regulation on labourers as chairwomen
- Extension of payment of land use fees for real estate projects
- Guarantee for small and medium enterprises to borrow capital at commercial banks
Apart from the above, as usual, the Part III will provide you with a selected list of new legal regulations issued in the month of March 2014 for your further reference.
We hope this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
To read the entire content of the Newsletter, please click on the DOWNLOAD below.