Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter is a legal article recently published in the Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon named “Opening Retail Market – An issue needs to be more explicit” written by our Mr. Nguyen Gia Huy Chuong and Ms Dinh Nhat Mai Dao. By this article, we give more comments on legal aspect of probationary period for key personnel – the concerned matter of many employers.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some notable regulations as follows:
- Guidance on establishment of credit information companies are now available.
- Continuing the deferral of corporate income tax.
- To prohibit the merger, consolidation, and acquisition of credit institutions which fall under the case of economic concentration as provided by the Law on Competition.
- To issue the Certificate of Free Sale applicable to import and export goods.
- Certain guidelines of the Ministry of Finance in relation to corporate income tax.
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of news regulations is available for your further reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.