Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter is a legal article recently published in Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon (Vietnamese version): “Tax Dodge or Tax Shelter?” written by our Mr. Nguyen Huu Phuoc. By this article, we give more comments on a number of methods to carry out a legitimate tax shelter under the existing laws.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some notable regulations as follows:
- Not to advertise the private offers of shares
- Some new guidelines on personal income tax
- To affix tobacco stamp of new design from 01 April 2010.
- A number of groups of used information technology products are banned from importation
- Ending the term of reduction of 50% value-added tax rate and registration fee from 01 January 2010
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of news regulations is available for your further reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.