Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter is a legal article recently published in the Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon named “Is Circular 13 still effective?” written by our lawyer Mr. Dinh Quang Thuan. By this article, we give more comments on disadvantages of a number of legal documents regarding management expenses of enterprises operating electronic games with prizes.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some notable regulations as follows:
- The value added tax and corporate income tax for insurance business.
- New regulations on organizations providing industrial property representation services.
- Small and medium sized enterprises may be guaranteed up to 85% of loans’ value borrowing from commercial bank for implementing the project.
- Duration for enjoying incentives on export or import duty.
- Crediting value added tax of exported goods.
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of news regulations is available for your further reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.