Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter is a legal article recently published in the Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon named “How many names does an enterprise need?” written by our Mr. Tran Thanh Tung. By this article, we give more comments on legal aspect of the ways to name the company under the Law on Enterprises and the Law on Intellectual Property.
In Part II, we would like to provide you with some notable regulations as follows:
- Cooperation with and investment by foreign investors in scientific and technological sectors.
- Enlargement of scope of exchanging and providing information between tax authorities and credit institutions.
- Conducting business in smuggled alcohol, smuggled cigarettes and smuggled tobacco raw materials may be prosecuted for the criminal liability.
- Enterprises exporting goods without payment vouchers via bank transfer shall be provisionally refunded up to 90% of the input Value Added Tax.
- Enterprises are entitled to extract to establish a Reserve for Retrenchment Payouts.
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of news regulations is available for your further reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.