Our Part I of this Legal Newsletter introduces a legal article titled “FATCA and the Duty of Confidentiality” written by Lawyer Nguyen Van Quynh and Lawyer Pham Thi Hai Yen. In this article, the writers analyze a number of issues relating to how FATCA may affect the confidentiality obligations of the credit institutions established in Vietnam, the difficulties and deficiencies of the competent authorities in their decision to adjust the national legislation for compatibility with FATCA.
In Part II, we will provide you with some remarkable regulations as follows:
- Compensation, support and relocation upon State land recovery
- Guidance on the implementation of the 2013 Land Law
- Regulations on the operations of financial companies and financial leasing companies
- Amendments of the Regulations on the management of using apartment houses
- Regulations on mortgage of house to be formed in the future
Apart from the above, as usual, the selected list of new legal regulations is available for your reference.
We hope that this Newsletter is of use to you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To read the entire Newsletter, please click on the DOWNLOAD below.