We help Vietnamese enterprises invest overseas by
- Conducting surveys of the legal environments of targeted overseas countries and associated risk assessments;
- Helping clients secure approvals from the Ministry of Planning and Investment and relevant Vietnamese State agencies to invest overseas;
- Providing legal advice on facilitating foreign currency payments, including navigating Vietnam’s strict foreign exchange control policies;
- Designing optimal investment structures (e.g. under the form of either a representative office, branch, subsidiary or partnership) in compliance with the requirement of Vietnamese law;
- Preparing and/or reviewing investment documentation;
- Helping clients prepare periodic and annual reports as required by the competent governmental authorities of Vietnam; and
- Helping clients negotiate with business partners at each stage of the investment process.