Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam (VCCI) in coordination with Phuoc & Partners LLC and International SOS Foundation will organise a workshop on: “Vietnam Employer’s Duty of Care: Occupational Health & Safety for Employees: A Legal Perspective and Employer Best Practices” Details of the workshop are as follows:
Time: From 8:30 to 12:30, 25 April 2017
Venue: Fortuna Hanoi Hotel, 6B Lang Ha, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
General Manager/ Director – Vice General Manager/ Director; Human Resource Directors; Health, Safety & Environment Directors; Security Directors; Risks Managers.
The workshop will include English-Vietnamese translation (simultaneous translation)
Free of charge including Networking Lunch at Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
The below topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- The International SOS Foundation: A Duty of Care Journey
- Vietnam Employer’s Duty Of Care: Occupational Health & Safety for Employees: A Legal Perspective and Employer Best Practices
- Protecting Your Workforce: Proactive Approaches to Health Risks
- Mitigating Security Risks during Business Travel: Preparing Your Travellers and Your Organisation
- Safety Excellence for an Enterprise’s Success: Occupational Health & Safety for Vietnamese mobile workers posted abroad
In addition to the panel discussion, both the speakers and guests will be given time to meet and network. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn new and better solutions for business continuity along with the implementation of managerial responsibilities with regards to employees.
Please CLICK HERE for full Conference Agenda.
And please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER your attendance by 19 April 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Mai Truong: HP: 84 (8) 909 510 217 or Email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your registration for the Workshop.
Thanks & Best regards,
From the Organising Committee.